Monday, October 27, 2008

Obama's problems with white folk...

Americans, this is in his own voice from his book. Listen to it and circulate it.
I love this country and it's diversity. I will vote for any colour person as long as they are not trying to reeducate, redistribute and decapitalize us. The constitution is there for a reason and if you find yourself agreeing with Obama then I urge you to please educate yourself on the Constitution.


I am not a racist. I am against selling out the USA and Obama's policies. Folks, where was he born and why can he just not come out say where he was born? Why does the social security administration not release his birth certificate if he has one? Why did he travel to Indonesia on an Indonesian passport in 2003? Why does he not tell us why he does not have a USA passport? Why does the doctor who delivered him, the nurse and others who were with his mother during the birth come forward?

Thanks for reading