Saturday, August 1, 2009

Obama vs USA Military....you decide

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country," Obama continued. "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

Folks, fellow Americans, pass this on to your friends, family etc. and join with us to take back our country. This is our community board, our voice. The donation to join is only $35-00. 10% of this gets donated to charity of your choosing. Our books are alway open for audit.

Repower your voice and power up America.All it takes is one idea and then citizens to mobilise.

No comments: